View Single Post
Old July 11th, 2013 (09:13 AM).
Pikachukid
VOLT TACKLE >:D

Nature: Lonely
Well I'm quite saddened by todays episode...
On Fiery Path I caught a Koffing dubbed NoStankYou if you get the reference you're one cool kid. He had poisoned Stoner and I forgot poison kills outside of battle so...NoStankYou killed Stoner....which is pretty funny if you think about it and understand the reference lol
While I was depositing Stoner in the Death box I healed and grinded to get NoStankYou leveled up.
After Fiery Path I caught a Numel dubbed Nummies but realized soon after that it was still route 112 and I already had Pikabloo from that route so he was released. I was a bit dissapointed because I really wanted to keep it. On the next route I was hoping to run into a Slugma as I wanted a fire type but nope I got the feeble Spinda named Unique Because they pretty much are.
And then on a Ninjaman. He Selfdestructed and took out Pikabloo. I guess it wasn't meant to be this time Azumarill (I'd done a solo challenge with him and he was pretty awesome) For every Koffing I came up against I would just use Skrillex or Kipdum as they were really high leveled and could take the hits. So getting through here took me longer than it should have. Passing Fallarbor town I went to Meteor Falls and caught Krorikins the Zubat. After even more grinding he was decent enough to battle so I went to confront Team Magma in the Falls...only to find out that in Emerald there isn't a battle right there as they get chased out by Aqua....

Next time on Pika: Nuzlocke Challenge! Brawley, Wiped Out!

Finished the FR/LG monotype a loooooong time ago. Not that anyone cares though.