View Single Post
Old July 11th, 2013, 02:27 PM
WooliestSteam
A Little Wooly Piece of Steam
Community Supporter

Nature: Jolly
Conor Crawford || Class --> Practical Battling

"Sure" Iny responded as Conor offered to give her his jacket. “Here you go” Conor said as he removed his jacket, folded it up a bit and handed it across to Iny.

"Huh, I've never been there, Never really travelled all that much to be honest. Lavaridge is located in a place that makes traveling with a group rather difficult." Iny explains. "The town is kinda imbedded into the cliffs of the mountain with only a few safe ways to get down."

“Yeah, I heard about Lavaridge Town alright, it’s supposed to be crazy warm. Personally I don’t know if I could stick the heat, but I guess it’s probably something you get used to as you grow up there." Conor replied as he looked over towards Iny.

Conor was about to continue talking about Hoenn to Iny but was interrupted by the teacher who was making an announcement to the class. "We are going to start the next part of the lesson. Make sure you have a jacket, enclosed shoes and long pants on, if you don't you may go and change quickly before heading out to the training fields... and yes I will know if you don't come back. I'll explain the rest of the lesson when you are there."

“I assume you’re gonna head back and change?” Conor quizzed looking over at Iny. Just then a voice came from the other end of the classroom. “Hey guys, we're going outside now, come on!” It was Mike, who seemed to be heading out in a short-sleeve shirt. “Wow is he crazy?” Conor thought, he then proceeded to look down and notice he too was wearing a short-sleeved shirt. He could do nothing but laugh to himself and proceed to get up out of his chair to continue with the next part of the lesson.