View Single Post
Old July 11th, 2013 (04:56 PM).
The Hero of the Skies and Time

Nature: Jolly
Haru Hatake

Haru gently squeezed Holly's hand and gave a smile, although he was terrified his entire belief. He reached his hand out and cautiously shook Amy's hand and laughed nervously. "Hehe...Hehehehehe...Hehe. You got it." He rubbed the back of his neck with his hand and tried to wrap his mind around what had just happened. The girl had just apologized, and within seconds threatened to beat the living crap out of him. He looked down at Holly. "You have a very...protective sister." He gave her an awkward grin. He leaned down and gave her a peck on the nose, then turned to the rest of the group. "So what are we gonna do guys?" Sweat was running down the back of his neck, but he wasn't going to let on.
"Even though I am Hylia reborn, I am still my father's daughter, and your friend. I'm still your Zelda... So I'm going to ask you a favor, sleepyhead. Ever since we were kids, I'd always be the one to wake you up when you slept in. But this time, when all of this is over, will you come to wake me up?"
- Zelda