View Single Post
Old July 11th, 2013 (05:29 PM).
ShaymieTheShaymin
Menma~
Community Supporter

Nature: Naive
Send a message via Skype™ to ShaymieTheShaymin
Kayla Makihatayama and Holly Amarosa

Amy laughed softly and grabbed Haru's other arm. "Why do you want to date my sister so badly that you'd risk your life?" she asked. Holly sighed and rolled her eyes. "She's not overly-protective... She's psychotic..." she whispered. Amy frowned and backed away from Haru and Holly. "You're acting like I'M the villain. I don't want to see Holly like that ever again..." Both Holly and Kayla gasped as Amy started to cry. "I'm sorry for being so overly protective, Holly... I just don't want to see you hurt or depressed like that ever again. Last time that happened, it was because... because of people, so I..." Amy cried harder and sniffled. Holly walked over to Amy and hugged her. "It's okay..."

Kayla walked over to Haru. "We're supposed to be going on a double date," she whispered. "Don't tell Holly, though. I guess the date can wait... Go over there and comfort Amy! It'll make her like you more!" She pushed Haru towards Amy and Holly and giggled before she lost her balance and fell to the ground. Her crutches landed in the snow next to her and Primrose, who had been sleeping, woke up and squeaked angrily. Kayla giggled.

Thanks for everything today. Tomorrow I'll go to heaven. Please be my friends until the very end.