View Single Post
Old July 11th, 2013, 06:45 PM
ShaymieTheShaymin
Menma~
Community Supporter

Nature: Naive
Send a message via Skype™ to ShaymieTheShaymin
Kayla Makihatayama and Holly Amarosa

Amy sniffled and nodded. "I guess I'll have to trust you..." she whispered. She wiped her tears away and smiled, "I don't want to leave yet... But I also don't want to get in the way..." She looked at Holly. "Can I stay in your room until the end of the day?" she asked. Holly nodded. "My room number is-" Any held up a hand and shook her head. "I already know. I wanted to make sure that you got here safe,so I told Kayla's dad to Well, never mind. Let's move out, troops!" Chase and Satoshi sighed. "See you guys later..." they mumbled. Holly watched Amy leave and sighed. "I wish that she wasn't so protective..." she whispered. "I mean, even though I did pack a knife, I'm not going to use it..."

Kayla giggled. "I'm just a little clumsy today!" she said happily. "So... Where are we going for our date?" She reached into her pocket and pulled out Primrose's Pokeball. She returned the Pichu and smiled. "I wanted to go to the beach, but I guess it's a little too cold for that now. We're definitely not going to the forest, so where else is there?" Kayla giggled excitedly. "I can't wait!"

Thanks for everything today. Tomorrow I'll go to heaven. Please be my friends until the very end.