View Single Post
Old July 12th, 2013 (03:37 AM).
Gold Tier

Nature: Modest
Quote originally posted by AnonygooseD:
According to the internet Duskull is more about def & sp. def, and Shuppet is more about atk & sp. atk, & I wanted a tank only for trolling soooooo...

-Will-O-Wisp
-Toxic
-Curse
-Rest

I put w-o-w because I might encounter Gengars & Haunters & Toxic won't work, & I removed Protect because it lasts for 1 turn only & I was hoping that it protects me from hits while I curse...
Is this combo okay???
Honestly since you're playing 3rd gen you're not gonna be playing online which means having Dusclops take on a pure defensive role is redundant... But if you want it that way then Will-O-Wisp and Toxic is pointless because Dusclops can either burn the opponent and then stall with Pain Split + Seismic Toss. Whereas Toxic should be partnered with Protect and an offensive move so Taunt doesn't shut you down. Ice Beam, Earthquake, Shadow Ball, Psychic etc are your only options. Confuse Ray is a great addition to Dusclops small movepool because it can cause havoc with your opponents and with the constant damage from burn/poison and the fixed damage from Seismic Toss you'll do fine.

Toxic moveset
- Toxic
- Protect
- Confuse Ray
- Ice Beam / Earthquake / Shadow Ball / Psychic

Will-O-Wisp
- Will-O-Wisp
- Seismic Toss
- Pain Split
- Confuse Ray / Shadow Ball
And I won't let you down

1349 6159 4149 // black magic // get weird