View Single Post
Old July 12th, 2013 (03:00 PM).
Snowdrop
Throw a blanket over it!

Nature: Jolly
Quote originally posted by Mokoko:
The title basically sums up my question, but I'll add a little more detail.

What was your team in Pokemon Mystery Dungeon?
Did you have a particular pokemon join your party?
Did you create a team on impulse?
Did you just go along with you and your partner?
After the main storyline, did you change your party around?

When I play, I usually stick with my partner pokemon and when we arrive at Frosty Forest I always recruit Absol and keep him up until post-game. This time I plan on having my main character, Chikorita, and my partner, Charmander and Trapinch, who I want to evolve into Flygon.

I'm including each generation of PMD.

So, what about you?

I recently created a new team in Blue Rescue Team. I am a female Cubone named Tanzania, my partner is a female (though gender is kinda nonexistent with your partner) Chikorita named Spring, and I recruited a Scyther as my third partner and I named him Cutthroat. I consider him an integral part of my team :D

As I mention, Cutthroat joined my team but I have not used most of my recruits :C It takes a lot to get those guys up to a good level.

No, Team Terracotta was all planned xD I wanted a Cubone this time around, and Chikorita is awesome so I wanted her as a partner. I used Scyther as a partner in my past games.

Yeah, I usually did since we both had projectile moves. Tanzania had Bonemerang while Spring had Razor Leaf and the LETHAL Bullet Seed (seriously, this move slaughtered Groudon in 2 turns and brought Rayquaza down in, like, 3 turns. It's DEADLY!). We were powerful enough to conquer any dungeon xD

No I'm still using my same three, pivotal Pokes.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For Magnagate, I am a female Axew named Tigerlily and my partner is a male Oshawott named Malta.

Ummm... I use Virizion often when she joined my party but other than that I don't really use many others. I don't like this game as much as the others.

Can you do that in Magnagate? You just pick whoever xD

Uh, yeah, pretty much.

N/A