View Single Post
Old July 12th, 2013, 03:47 PM
Snowdrop
Throw a blanket over it!

Nature: Jolly
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crobatrulez20 View Post
For me it would be:

Gen 1 - Jynx/Zapdos (what are those things ...)
Gen 2 - Raikou
Gen 3 - Hariyama (Fat sumo thing)
Gen 4 - Probopass / Magmortar / Regigigas / Arceus (The first one is a Mario wannabe that looks messed up, Magmortar looks like a fat Santa Claus with a cartoony cannon, and Regigigas... what is that thing supposed to be? Arceus does not look like a God Pokemon, it looks like a llama stuck in a hula hopp.)
Gen 5 - Genesect (it looks like a robot, and bug-type robots just disgust me. It reminds me of those buzzes from Donkey Kong Country 3)
Gen 6 - Gogoat

What about you?
WHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?loljk XD

Oo, this ought to be fun!

GEN 1: Exeggutor, Mr. Mime and Hypno are tied. Honorable mentions include Dugtrio, Machamp, Magneton, Exeggute, and Jynx just by a little.

GEN 2: Crobat. The honorable mention is Mantine.

GEN 3: Nosepass and Claydol are about tied. I'd say honorable mentions are Shiftry, Slaking, Exploud, Medicham, Snorunt, and maybe Glalie.

GEN 4: Kricketune takes the cake, but many honorable mentions come very close: Empoleon, Infernape, Wormadam, Ambipom, Bronzong, Toxicroak, Abomasnow, Lickylicky, Yanmega, Gliscor, and Probopass.

GEN 5:
Oh boy. This Gen is stuffed to the gills with uglies. The crowning champions of ALL uglies comes from this gen... I present to you the gold-medalists... Timburr, Gurdurr, and Conkeldurr! Our silver-medalists are Trubbish and Garbodor. Honorable mentions include Pignite, Watchog, Roggenrola, Tympole, Throh, Sawk, Scrafty, Darminitan, Gothita, Gothorita, Gothitelle, Escavalier, Amoonguss, Ferroseed, Ferrothorn, Beheeyem, Klinklang, Cryogonal, Accelgor, Genesect, Tornadus, Thundurus, and Landorus.

And of course, that's alllll opinion-based :D