Old July 13th, 2013, 11:32 PM
Amaura
Longneck Thingymabob
Community Supporter

Nature: Adamant
Send a message via Skype™ to Amaura
Quote:
Originally Posted by Livewire View Post
And we're basing the outcome of the case on very shaky pseudoscience at best. Which is what polygraphs, etc, are. That's very reassuring.

And none of Zimmerman's DNA was found on Martin's corpse. And let's not forget Zimmerman pursued Martin preceding the altercation. You're not "defending yourself" or "fearful for your life" if you're the one initiating the conflict.
He got out of his truck to find what cross street he was on when he was asked by the 911 operator.

I'm not even going to get into it with you about your other statement. If the shoe would have been on the opposite foot you would be claiming how they should have just listened to the polygraph when he failed it. If you deny that, I would have to say you're the dumbest excuse for a human i've ever met.

Actually, I will go ahead and get into this with you. You claim it's a "pseudoscience" at best. But after it being tested multiple thousands, if not millions of times, with very favorable results indicating that it is able to be used to distinguish between truth and lies.. It would seem like it's quite a bit more than just something that has no proof to back it up.