View Single Post
Old July 14th, 2013 (08:37 PM).
The Varia Suit

Nature: Modest
I actually have two sets to share with you today, one of which is a complete suprise to everyone it utterly beats the living hell out of, and the other an Improved Version of a Smogon set (much improved), so let's get started, shall we?

(Relicanth) (M) @ Wide Lens
Trait: Rock Head
EVs: 160 HP / 252 Atk / 8 Def / 88 Spd
Adamant Nature
- Head Smash
- Aqua Tail
- Zen Headbutt
- Rock Polish

This set takes advantage of Wide Lens to improve the accuracy of these moves to 90% on Head Smash and 100% on Aqua Tail and Zen Headbutt, increasing Relicanth's staying power. If you can set up a Rock Polish on a forced switch, you shall become a nigh unstoppable tide of smashing justice on the enemy team. The 88 speed investment allows it to outspeed Golurk with 84 speed investment, and Aqua Tail will OHKO after stealth rock damage. Zen Headbutt allows Relicanth to hit the Fighting- types that plague NU, most notably Throh (Since Sawk still outspeeds even after a Rock polish, you should probably switch out), along with a respectable chance to flinch everything else. Aqua Tail is a more powerful version of Waterfall, with the Flinch chance moved to zen headbutt. I shouldn't have to explain why head smash is even on here.
Wide Lens Relicanth relishes (huehuehue) Ninjask support, although it can do just fine on it's own.
____________________________________________________________________________________

(Meganium) (F) @ Choice Specs
Trait: Overgrow
EVs: 248 HP / 252 SAtk / 8 SDef
Modest Nature
- Leaf Storm
- AncientPower
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Giga Drain

Suprise! I'm not explaining this because I love you all.

GOOD NIGHT DETROIT!

Active Challenges:
(Single Solo Challenge: Kanto)

Finished Challenges:
| |

(Single Solo Challenge: Hoenn)
(Single Solo Challenge: Johto)

Schrau wrote:
Bear in mind that most Metroid games (especially the Primes) are survival horror.

At least from the perspective of the Space Pirates.