-Ahsan-
Partner Pokémon
Heracross
Which bug pokemon has the best design?
Scolipede
Favorite Bug-type move
Signal Beam
Why do you like/love Bug-type Pokémon?
They can prove to be a nuisance with stat altering moves or hit hard with attacks such as Megahorn, X-Scissor, Signal Beam and Bug Buzz
Welcome to the club. Good choice with Heracross, a true powerhouse. I found it funny in the anime when he'd suck the sap from Bulbasaur. Poor Bulbasaur. Scolipede is amazing, the size, colors and power of it is astonishing. I agree, they can be annoying with status-effecting moves, especially Supersonic or any of the ones that involve powders like Poison Powder, Stun Spore and Sleep Powder.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fenneking View Post
Preferred username
fenneking

Partner Pokemon:
Vespiquen

Which bug pokemon has the best design?
Volcarona, Vespiquen, Whirlipede, and Scyther

Favorite Bug-type move:

1 Quiver Dance - Elegant

2 Steamroller - Awesomely awesome (definitely not a generic move)

3 Attack/Defend/Heal Order

Why do you like/love Bug-type Pokémon?
First off, it is love, not like. Bug types are my favorite, tied with grass types. First off, many of my favorites are bug types, Butterfree, Venomoth, Scyther, Beautifly, Illumise/volbeat, Masquerain, Wormadam, Vespiquen, Volcarona, Vespiquen, Galvantula, Leavanny, Escavalier, Scolipede, even Crustle is growing on me.

And Flygon, or at least, it should be a dragon/bug type.
Welcome to the club. Vespiquen scares me a bit, just looks intimidating. I like how they made Scyther this blade-wielding mantis, they did good with his design, and Volcarona just bursts with intense colors. I liked Steamroller in the anime, just cut through everything. Alot of those Bug-types I like/love too. Galvantula is growing on me and Scolipede has too.
I have made Facebook pages of all 721 existing Pokémon plus Mega evolutions. If you want to join them, search for them in this format: [Pokémon's name], Pokémon # [Pokédex number], or for Mega evolutions, just type in Mega [Pokémon's name]

Last edited by CloysterOyster; July 15th, 2013 at 07:22 PM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.