Thread: Hello World
View Single Post
Old July 16th, 2013, 04:24 AM
Hikamaru
there is a truth
Community Supporter

Nature: Quirky
Hello there and welcome!

PC is an awesome community if you wish to discuss anything and everything about Pokemon out there, and I know the mad rush of fans waiting for X & Y to come out especially given the new features and the awesome 3D graphics. And since I heard you joined for trading, Zach has directed you to the right place, which is Trade Corner. The people there are very helpful and you can request in either the Quick Trade Thread or in the various trade shops. Sadly I don't even post there due to my wonky WPA connection not working on my DS Lite. I do have a 3DS XL but I'm not using it until I play X & Y.

Other than that section, PC has loads of diversity and not all the topics are Pokemon-based, in fact we even have a few off-topic stuff as well. Everyone here is helpful, both staff and members alike and I'm sure everyone wants to meet you. I do advise reading the rules because seeing new members get into trouble for even little things is not fun at all. And there's always those staff members in blue, orange and red who can help you.

I do hope you have an awesome time here at PC!

- Hikari10