Thread: Titles
View Single Post
Old July 16th, 2013, 03:41 PM
icomeanon6
It's "I Come Anon"

With me I usually have a vague idea for a story or something I want to write about, and that usually comes with a title. I know it's backwards, but I don't think it's a problem as long as you proceed to forget about the title and acknowledge that it might change after the fact. :P

I think these two are the only titles I decided on after I really knew what the story was about:

A Matter of Stubbornness - This was for a Small Writing Competition, so less brainstorming and more writing.

(This title redacted until after judging for this year's SWC is finished)

These two are my favorite titles because I picked them before I had any idea of a story and proceeded to think of a story to go with them:

Gary Stu's Unpredictable Adventure - Simple idea: skewer Pokemon fanfiction cliches.

Giovanni Destroys the World and Everything in It - Just liked the way it sounds!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astinus
Digimon
I have a series of four "books" at twelve chapters long to encompass a retelling of the second season of Digimon.
I want to read this. :P For those who don't know, Asty and I are in an unofficial contest to see who can keep the other waiting for their Digimon stories longest. No victor is in sight, but if I end up winning I may be disqualified for writing too few total words--unfair advantage.

My Digimon title is Digimon Campaign, and it's the one I'm most likely to change. Since my first round of brainstorming the themes have changed a good deal. Originally it didn't have any major ideas other than kids go to the Digital World and get involved in a race war an "attribute" war.

My chapter fics:
Kanto: The Disputed Frontier - 14 chapters, indefinite hiatus. Gary Stu's Unpredictable Adventure - 8 chapters, completed. Digimon Campaign - 7 chapters, ongoing

One-shots:
There's Always Tomorrow (SWC 2009), A Matter of Stubbornness (SWC 2010), Left by the Roadside
(SWC 2011 1st place),
Giovanni Destroys the World and Everything in It (2012), By What Right? (SWC 2013 1st place), Back in the Day (SWC 2014 1st place) (New!)

Family (kind of?): Strange person who calls me strange names

If the pen is mightier than the sword, the keyboard is mightier than the ICBM.