View Single Post
Old July 16th, 2013 (07:35 PM).
Fictional Writer.

Nature: Quiet
Hmm, I don't know how I actually got into pokemon. I started with Pokemon Blue when my Mom and Dad got me a Gameboy and the game at a yard sell. I eventually got Yellow not long afterwards. I got Gold and Crystal when they came out. I got Ruby when it first came out and then got Sapphire the Christmas after. Then I got Firered and Emerald. Then Diamond, on the very first day it was out. I preordered it and was the 3rd person to get in my town. I was at gamestop when it first opened. Then Heartgold a few months after it came out after I saw one of my good friends bring her SS to school. (High School) I also got Pokemon Black and White before anyone else in my town because my Mom worked at Wal-Mart. Then I got Black 2 and White 2 within the first week it was out.

So I have never missed a game other than Pt. That was when I had a huge break from pokemon. I never have actually taken a break from it.

So to answer your question I got Pokemon Blue in Summer of 2001 or 2002. I do not remember exactly what year it was. So I have been playing the game for about... 11 years.

Darker Than It Seem..
Shadow: (Fighting/Fire)
Party: Noivern, Lucario, Glacieon, and Krokorok

Phoena: (Water/Ground)
Party: Swanna, Poliwrath and Vaporeon.