View Single Post
Old Posted July 17th, 2013 (12:44 PM).
Fairy
believe

Unfortunately, I close a lot of threads compared to the other staff, I think. D: There's really no place for a rule-breaking gallery / shop to go on PC.. so moving threads isn't an option. :( Luckily for me, tom foolery doesn't make a highly regular appearance in A&D.

But I try to avoid it as much as possible. I usually tell the thread maker that they need [insert criteria] for their gallery to remain open and give them some time to finish it. If they ignore the thread / don't log on again / ask to close it (usually because they need 15 posts), then I'll lock it with a message that I can reopen it when they have the means to comply with the rules. So I try to be as accommodating as possible. Seldom do I hand out infractions though, as none of my regulars really do anything that's infraction worthy! n_n; I prefer verbal warnings over bringing down the hammer, definitely.

So I'm pretty lenient all and all. If I absolutely must take some kind of moderation action, I always try to be as polite as I can and communicate openly. Save any severe incident that must be handled immediately.

Anyway, I definitely like all the perks of being staff, but I think my favorite thing is helping people-- as cheesy as that sounds. And even though I don't do it much, giving emblems is pretty fun. :)
pixel joint x friend code x dream address