Thread: Feedback: Give reasons for bans
View Single Post
Old July 17th, 2013, 08:50 PM
Alex
Quicker than the darkness…~

This is what I like about the PokéCommunity. It has a staff that actually discusses bans and leaves them open to questions by other staff, rather than handing out bans and denying posting permissions for threads and a lot of shady stuff I've seen other forums do…

That aside, I think it'd be best if it stayed the way it is. I mean, how fair would it be if you got banned and everyone got to see the details of your ban?

Then again, I like the idea Audy had earlier, with the removal of usernames and all that… but what's the point of making it public in the first place without tying the information together?
The PokéCommunity Live! <~Sotomura> “It’s personal.” <Greninja> ignore twocows he smells like twice the manure <+wakachamo> Alex are you in a state prison rn <+twocows> my doujins are the best <+Alex> sometimes ecchi can be a kickstarter for an overworked motor <Greninja> lunatic is the only mode I play in <~Sotomura> I really don’t feel like watching Best Wishes <+Alex> the guy preventing me from being first on the voice list <+Alex> good holy christ its way better without minaj <Zeffy> yaoi is the sounds they make while doing the nasty <+twocows> i really want my pc to be more like a phone <+twocows> thanks, microsoft