View Single Post
Old Posted July 20th, 2013 (08:08 PM).
Patchisou Yutohru
falling down
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kura View Post
Do you own any pets?
I don't own any pets. I've had my fair share of cats in the past, but we've parted ways many, many years ago.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlatinumDude View Post
What was your reaction to the Fairy type being revealed?
I just thought that it was really strange that they were super effective against dragon types. And I was kind of mad that they made Marill a Fairy type, but apart from that, I didn't really care.

Quote:
What school year are you in?
I don't really know. I'm at a college that's credit based and there really isn't any clear difference. It's just "get ### credits and you can graduate!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broken_Arrow View Post
Anyone here likes to listen to Hatsuni Miku?? if so,what's your favorite song?? :33
No.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Fabio View Post
What is your favourite food?
What is your favourite drink? (Can be alcoholic or non-alcoholic)
I'm not really sure what my favorite food is, but my favorite drink is Dr. Pepper.

Quote:
What would be the first thing you'd buy if you won a quarter of a million dollars?
Also, Nick, if you had to dye your hair any colour, what would it be?
I would buy a house for immediate shelter.

Right now I'm interested in dying my hair dirty blonde. I've already went darker, so now I'm going to go lighter. I'll probably go and get it on a whim one day like I did when I got my hair dyed onix.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khawill View Post
Do you have a goal in life? Is it important to you?
My goal in life is to live with enough financial security that I don't have to worry about how much money I have in the bank and that I don't have to struggle every week living paycheck to paycheck working at a dead-end job and to be happy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZachLMedia View Post
Do you like where you live? If not, where do you wish to live?
I've recently moved, and I very much like this house. I signed the lease for a year, so I have 10 months left before I have to make the decision of staying or moving back in with my dad. I like being independent, so I will more than likely choose to sign for another year, if I'm given that option.