View Single Post
Old July 21st, 2013, 02:12 AM
Dirk Strider
definition of delicious

I am typically very congenial when it comes to the well-being of others, though admittedly I really haven't had a lot of people to look out for in my life. I was home-schooled for four grades worth of my life, and I was a loner throughout a lot of my middle school career, up until maybe the eighth grade. At that point, if I had friends, they were close ones and we'd always look out for each other so I had no reason to really look out for myself.

Exceeept, however, in my home environment, because at that time my mother started her new job. Up until recently, that wasn't a huge problem, but then some other family issues came about and I began living at home with no other family there for long periods of time. Mind you, this started late last year/early this year, so I'm fresh off the presses to this kind of semi-emotionally destructive environment. Anyway, getting off track: I'm basically saying that right now and the past couple of years I've been forced to think about myself and only myself unless a dire circumstance arises that critically urges my attention (involving another, of course).