View Single Post
Old July 21st, 2013, 08:59 AM
molivious
so much fail...

Nature: Modest
Quote:
Originally Posted by FalseKingAllant View Post
I will change Shiftry to Physical Attack, I tought that he is A special attack Pokemon, I putted Leech Seed on him because I remember that in the GBA games, Leech Seed was very useful.

I will also change Arcanine's Flamthrower, and Dragonite's Flameblast, I want some heavy damage attack on Dragonite without downsides, the only reason I want fly on Dragonite, because Fly is the most usefull HM (alongside Surf) i'ts pain to play without FLY.

BTW, why can't I quote?
Not sure why you can't quote...

anyway, in case you missed them, i've edited a few bits of my post about Dragonite and Arcanine. As for Shiftry, he's actually good with Sp.A as well, it's just that his Att is a bit higher, and well, "every bit counts." Either way, he could turn out great thanks to his access on BOTH of the best offensive stat boosts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lari View Post
One question: is your team for competitive battles like tournments or just ingame fun? It might change some opinions like Fly being too predictable, I think.
Well, yeah, sorta, idk. XD I just don't like Fly being trolled by some pokemon with the move Protect or smth. Anyway, I wouldn't disagree that Fly is mostly useful in-game.

Squish, squish, squish. Goes the bug under your foot.
Squish, squish, squish. I'm telling you not to look.

Last edited by molivious; July 21st, 2013 at 09:10 AM.