Some questions about this team
View Single Post
July 21st, 2013 (03:45 PM). Edited July 21st, 2013 by molivious.
so much fail...
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Aludna Village
Quote originally posted by
that's not the problem, but what I need to do in order to get the Dragon Dance on Larvitar?
View original post
Are you checking the site via mobile or smth? I just placed the whole process in my previous post. O_o the one in the box
Anyway, nevermind, again:
- MALE Horsea with Dragon Dance (learns it at Lv38)
- Breed Horsea with a FEMALE Charmander (yes I know, breeding a seahorse and a lizard is weird)
- offspring MUST be a MALE Charmander
- Breed Charmander with a FEMALE Larvitar
* Aside from Horsea, you may also breed Charmander with Dratini(51), Altaria(39) , or Gyarados (level 44).
* Aside from Charmander, you may also use Totodile or Lapras. However, both of them couldn't breed w/ Altaria nor Gyarados
You could easily teach yourself if you observe the world closely."
Squish, squish, squish. Goes the bug under your foot.
Squish, squish, squish. I'm telling you not to look.
Also Known As:
View Public Profile
Send a private message to molivious
Find all posts by molivious
Find threads started by molivious
Ignore Posts by molivious