View Single Post
Old July 22nd, 2013 (10:03 AM).
Hail HYDRA! Long live the SITH! Team LANNISTER!

SDCC just happened over the weekend. With the Marvel panel some what made me a happy little panda with all the goodies they announced.

Though I didn't see, watch or hear much. Only heard the very good bamfy stuff and some sad stuff.

1. Yay! - Jose Whedon announced that The Avengers 2 will be called The Avengers: Age of Ultron.

A simple run down, Ultron is a highly intelligent robot. A walking and talking, ticked off SkyNet. Who was created by Hank Pym/Ant-Man. Like a equivalent to JARVIS to Stark. But went terribly wrong.

Ultron created Vision. And even before SDCC it is rumored by popular media outlets that Vin Deisel was in talks of having a role in the MCU for maybe Hank Pym (which I can't see him as) but he, himself he said between lines involving Vision (Which I can see happening).

Spoiler:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LeGRS3yz0nw

And the Nay part is that there wont be an Hank Pym in the Avengers 2...which made me more confused and a tad bit sad.

2. Guardians of the Galaxy first looks, the cast and all the goodies.

Now I am terribly terrified that this film would be a flop. It better NOT! Like, the cast alone is stacked. And the story involves the Nova Core (Their the equivalent of the Green Lantern Corp from DC)

Captain America and Thor Panels I somewhat missed.

So what are your thoughts of the announcements? and other announcements that I missed.