Old July 22nd, 2013, 07:33 PM
Harvey_Create
Pokemon Apex Team Member

Nature: Naughty
Send a message via Skype™ to Harvey_Create
Quote:
Originally Posted by Riansky View Post
separate game showcase forums.

I don't like it at all. The truth is that game development forums are pretty much dead so what is exactly the point in making separate showcase forums? I know most of the games don't get past route 1 or so or are just being ideas, but the truth is that progression games showcase gets almost zero attention and there are some really good and progressing games. I would much rather see single showcase forum which only accepts games that are actually progressing. If there is no update in a month the thread should be moved to progressing games / ideas thread. Or main remain in game showcase if the creator is busy and its stated that the work has been on hold. Moderators might not agree with me because there will be much work for them but i really think some good games are not getting much attention or nothing at all..

What are your thoughts on this?
I love this idea. There are games(Like Apex) that have been here for almost a year, and is no longer getting Publicity because all of the other games flooding the top. There should be 3 game dev sub categories. Completed/Majority of game thread, Progressing/Demo thread, and Beginners showcase/ Ideas. That way these "Ideas" aren't interfering with actual progressing games.
This signature has been disabled.
Exceeds signature width limit (strictly 600 pixels or less).
Please review and fix the issues by reading the signature rules.

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.