Thread: Sexuality
View Single Post
Old July 23rd, 2013 (09:13 PM).
Cherrim
the blossom pokémon

Nature: Relaxed
Generally I consider myself bisexual since I'm attracted to both sexes but lately I've been realizing that given the right person I'd probably be better described as pansexual. Anything outside of the binary sexes has never interested me in the past but now that I've gotten to know a lot more people with fluid genders, it doesn't seem like such a big deal anymore. I mean, not that gender is really what people get attracted to (?) but I don't really have a preference when it comes to the binary sexes anyway. I wouldn't say intersex (is... that even the right term?? ._.) is at all a preference but it wouldn't be something I'd discount or be surprised to end up with an attraction to either.

Not much of this matters though because I'm not interested in relationships to the point where if I didn't notice myself finding people attractive, I'd probably assume I was asexual. I think that's more a fear of commitment and the idea of a relationship than something that falls under the sexuality topic though.

previously known as lightning.
tumblrtwitter