View Single Post
July 24th, 2013 (3:52 AM).
Join Date: Nov 2007
Since it's been quite a while since I wrote fanfiction, I can't provide any title examples for that here. But forum roleplays are similar in a way, in that the story is often planned beforehand so that a fitting title can be given. Some titles I've had are:
- for a RP around Kanto where Bill searches for clues on Kanto's lacking mythology.
- in which players were gym leaders, some of which were leaders of Team Rocket.
- in which players were trainers from other regions who came to Kanto to show off, more or less.
- just the name of a journey roleplay in a region called Arcanum.
- in which trainers film their adventures on tape.
- inspired by the name of a PC skin and featuring a plot very akin to the games.
- in which players play a simplified version of a game from Homestuck, called CHESS.
So it seems like I prefer the short and sweet titles, often just one word. Fairly simple too, often directly relating to the name of something in the RP, or being a hint of what is to come later on in the plot. I invent a plot first and come up with the name lastly.
soumewhere ouver theu rainbouw
Doctor Who fanclub
Swedish Shak is my friend with one benefit
Also Known As:
View Public Profile
Send a private message to Pikachu
Find all posts by Pikachu
Find threads started by Pikachu