View Single Post
Old July 27th, 2013 (08:29 PM).
Weavile's Revenge Creator

Nature: Calm
Quote originally posted by th3shark:
Pretty neat stuff! I like stories that start off seemingly innocent and calm with rising tensions over time. I'll definitely be keeping an eye on this.
Thanks, I am glad you like it.

Sorry guys I haven't posted in a while. The past few days I have been trying to catch up making content so there could be an update. But sadly there will not be one for a bit longer, unless you guys say otherwise. Which brings me to the new poll:
How would you rather the updates?
1 - Have a decent amount of new events = would take longer (potentially)
2 - Have one around each month, much less content (sort of doing it already, by accident)

Both would really depend on how much time I put into this, as well as me not getting stuck on what should be hmm...implemented I suppose.

So for what I have done:
Spoiler:
Have around half of the next event done that starts straight after the demo ends. It is another 'choices' segment where you choose either Charla (done) or Charizard (currently doing, kinda stuck). The problem with Charizard is that I don't know what I want him to actually do yet, but what I do know is that he is to go to Resort town.

Though that I should show something new.
Image of Resort town
Spoiler:

Map mostly completed but could do with a few tweaks here and there.

Now, if you really want to have the very small update that it could be, let me know. But if you do, I have realized that it might actually be a bit confusing no matter who you would choose.
Now if you have read my first post, most likely you have, you would know that this game essentially comes from my childhood, so there are a few things about it that you don't know.

For instance:
There were/are a few other Pokemon that lived in Ponario before they left, and went on an adventure or to other towns/cities. More is to come on this, as I will add either a history section in the first post, or add some sort of cut-scene/movie type thing at the beginning of the game. (This again can be decided by you guys)

For now, I will leave you to the current update poll and continue working!

Come and check it out!