View Single Post
Old July 29th, 2013, 03:55 AM
Green Stache

I get a long with females just as well as males, I don't care which one they are. And like Sweets Witch said, I've got gay friends, different religion (I'm Christian and my bestfriend thinks God is the dumbest thing he's heard of, we both respect each others beliefs never the less), a bit socially awkward or even have some sort of disability or a bit strange. It's nice and interesting all the people you can meet and get a long with.

But I will admit, I did become best friends with a girl, who I then loved for a long time, and still do.. She liked me back, and we eventually dated. And it was great, a girlfriend who was my best friend, and it was awesome... But then she ended it, and now shutting me out of her life and now is 'best friends' with another guy (You can already see what's gonna happen), and it hurts like hell, losing not only someone I loved romantically, but with such great friend ship and trust, and like family..

But I guess it's life, and you will lose friendships, and form knew ones. I just wish I didn't have to lose that one..