View Single Post
Old July 29th, 2013 (08:00 PM).
Paulthagerous
Master of the Dragonites

Nature: Calm
Quote originally posted by Kirozane:
I hate to be the bearer of bad news but, be glad you aren't counting those as yours.
The ones I bolded have a reeeeeally high chance of being hacked, and the Bold, italicized underlined ones are no doubt in my mind hacked from here to timbuktu and back. Arceus, Celebi, Mew and Jirachi are impossible to get legitimately shiny (Unless the mew is japanese and from Hoenn, then there's the slightest sliver, but considering Emerald's near impossibility to SR shinies, I wouldn't get my hopes up.) And since those are hacked, I doubt the rest are very legit. And some slip past pokecheck. I admittedly tested it with a Litwick. But considering The ones I know for a FACT are hacked, I think it'd be safe to assume they all are.
Haha I am assuming that only 2 are (sort of) legitimately shiny, and the others are all hacked (though they might not ALL be). Given the cartridge has 500 Masterballs, 95 of each TM etc I really don't think there is much doubt. Given almost all have the same Trainer ID as the cartridge, which only has 95 hours played on it, makes it harder again to believe. Didn't even have the PokeRadar lol, so chaining can't explain any of them.

See if you can figure out which 2 I reckon are real and why

Gen 4 Shiny Card:
Spoiler: