View Single Post
Old July 30th, 2013, 04:55 AM
angelomanalo
Banned

Nature: Sassy
Quote:
Originally Posted by AWsquared View Post
I should of made this. O_O Joining! (Can't believe I didn't even notice this club existed.)

Username: AWsquared
Favorite Owl City Song:The Real World
Answer Current Topic(Example): No I haven't but I've always wanted too. I've seen videos of his concerts, particularly stuff from the Live From Los Angeles DVD. Adam seems to be more real at his concerts and he looks like a great performer. I was close to attending one that was in my city. Just short of money and transportation. Honestly I've never been any concert before for any artist, but i'd love if Owl City was my first.

Gonna answer this one too.

Why do you like/love Owl City?

I find his lyrics both really witty yet poetic. When I hear them (especially in the older songs) they can take me away sometime. Adam's vocals are really pleasant sounding too. Plus his music is uplifting and also beautifully composed and can take me to a new world. If you've read his blog or seen some interview with him you could also see he's a very genuine person too and says some pretty inspiring stuff. One thing I admire about Adam is how open and strong he is about his Christian faith and how he can share it without being afraid of what other said.
You are now the co-owner of this club!

Quote:
Originally Posted by heretostay123 View Post
Owl City! I love Owl City!

Username: Heretostay123, but you can call me HTS or Heretostay
Favorite Owl City Song: I personally like either Plant Life or Vanilla Twilight the most. (Or Good Time. Who doesn't love that song?)
Answer Current Topic(Example): Why I love Owl City? For one thing, I like the actual music. The beat is very good. His vocals are good and clean, though autotuned, but I can look past that. He's generally a very good guy, and like AW said he isn't afraid to share his faith with other people. His songs, though sounding surreal, have very good meaning.
heretostay123, you are here to stay!
Now all we need is a new topic.
Who is your favorite person who sang with Adam Young?
If you're asking me, it's Shawn Chrystopher. He made Alligator Sky better.

Last edited by angelomanalo; August 1st, 2013 at 02:30 PM.