Thread: [Dead] Pokemon Pyrite
View Single Post
Old July 30th, 2013 (05:59 PM).
thepsynergist
A Gym Leader, Kyushu Region

Nature: Adamant
Send a message via Yahoo to thepsynergist Send a message via Skype™ to thepsynergist
Some updates:

My current scripter has chosen to abandon my project, so I will have to drop the quest system from my Pokegear, as it has a bug that I cannot fix myself... So, you'll have to remember where you have to go and pay attention to text. The bug, as you might have read before, causes the game to crash when you view the quest menu after you receive your 5th quest. This is not acceptable, and I'd rather the game not have a quest system than allow a major bug like that impede gameplay.

I'm sure a lot of people don't want to hear this, but because of this, the patch will take longer to do (not as long as you might think, probably only a few more weeks.) I've also decided that the Xiades appearance needs to be at or around the 7th gym leader, rather than the 6th.

The story placement just wouldn't warrant Xiades's appearance until the Mask of Ice makes another appearance.

The story currently places you in Giovanni's care (hehehe) after you obtain the 6th badge. You must again flee Team Rocket and meet up with the other pokedex holders (Red, Blue, Green, Gold) and team up to rescue Yellow. After you defeat the 7th Gym, you will have the 2nd to last Mask of Ice encounter and you will then meet Xiades. After you face the 8th and final gym leader, you will then learn of the Mask of Ice's true ambitions.

I hope this info will tide you over, but if it won't...

My Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/thepsynergist