Thread: [Tool] Spiky's DS Map Editor
View Single Post
Old July 31st, 2013, 04:36 AM
Spiky-Eared Pichu
NDS Hacker/Researcher

Nature: Calm
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Spiky-Eared Pichu Send a message via Skype™ to Spiky-Eared Pichu
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trifindo View Post
Hi Spiky, I have been using MKDS Course Modifier and I was able to edit the title screen: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-pyc2Z7uGyo
Will SDSME support some features of MKDS like NCLR + NCGR + NSCR files or a NITRO explorer?
Thanks a lot for your tool.
First of all, that title screen is simply AMAZING. I think you're the first one to successfully edit it. MKDS Course Modifier is a powerful tool, and I know features like texture and palette editing are attractive, but I'm not planning to add them to SDSME. On the other side, an explorer is already available, although in a different way than you may be expecting. If you navigate to the folder your current ROM is, you will see there's a new folder with all the game data inside. You can access and edit the whole filesystem of the game this way, but always making sure you close every program using the files (except SDSME, of course) when saving, or a random error may happen.

I may add a shortcut or something to SDSME to make it more visible

Jump into DS hacking with SDSME!

Beta 2 available!!