View Single Post
Old August 1st, 2013, 04:43 PM
dd409
For the Swarm!

Nature: Lax
So basically instead of having a limited number of uses for individual moves, this system would have some sort of mana equivalent and each move would deduct a certain number of TP from the poke's overall pool.

While that is an interesting idea mod-wise, I wouldn't be a huge fan of using it in any hacks of my own. The mana system has been done in almost every other rpg out there. Coding wise, you'd need to add in another HP-like stat for every pokemon, have some way to visually represent the TP pool, add support for EVs and IVs in this stat, change each move to have a TP requirement... not impossible, but a whole mess of work to do.
Long ago, the 90's Nicktoons lived together in harmony... then everything changed when the 2000's attacked. Only Avatar, the best of the new Nicktoons could save them. But when Nick needed it most, it finished. Four years passed and Mike and Bryan created a new Avatar: Legend of Korra. Although the show itself is great, it has a long way to go before it can live up to the Last Airbender. But I believe Korra can save Nickelodeon.