View Single Post
Old August 3rd, 2013, 09:12 PM
Chaos Rush
im sexy and i know it

Nature: Adamant
Quote:
Originally Posted by 11bayerf1 View Post
Hrm Medicham I just resized at 96%, but never mind. I didn't realise I'd used the second frame, I just take them from the sheet on spriters resource, must have picked up the wrong one by mistake. I'll fix that.
As for Tropius I made that sprite awhile ago so I'd forgotten that I'd done that. I've redone it now.

Spoiler:

I'll edit this post in the future to add the Medicham back, and then the fronts for some fossils.
I've also downdated to Windows Vista paint, and I like that so much better. I'd been using Photoshop because I hated Windows 7 paint so much. This is much easier for spriting thanks for that!

Medicham's Back:
Spoiler:

New Sprites:
Spoiler:

Also I noticed that Dreamengine's Feraligatr wasn't accepted, so I made one, just so that set can be finished.
Spoiler:
*I've already done my own Tropius
*I've already done my own Medicham back
*Personally I think Armaldo looks a bit too small, what percentage did you resize it at? If I take the Armaldo sprite from the master sheet and resize it at 88%, it still fits in 64x64, yet somehow manages to look bigger than your sprite
*there's a smoothness error on Cradily's head, and the tentacle things just look kinda weird to me
*Mantine sprites accepted
*Feraligatr sprite accepted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rizon View Post
I did these yesterday and forgot to upload. xD
Both accepted.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eelektross005 View Post
I don't know if this will be any help,but i resized scyther's front sprite,also sorry for not using the one from the master sheet,so you probably will have to change the pallete
Note : Chaos i will send them on PM,cause it doesn't let me put images
Sorry, but you used the HG/SS sprite, and the Master Sheet clearly has the B/W sprite of Scyther on it. And there are way too many problems with your outlines, it looks like you did a really rush job.

The Chaos Emerald ROM Base (it's gonna take awhile)

DS-style 64x64 Pokémon Sprite Resource NOW COMPLETED
Custom Sugimori-style Pokémon Sprite Resource IN PROGRESS

Non-Pokémon hacks I support:
Sonic Classic Heroes
Sonic 3 Complete