View Single Post
Old August 5th, 2013 (12:04 AM). Edited August 5th, 2013 by Andrew.
멘붕

Nature: Relaxed
Like most people have said, I don't care what you do as long as the results of your actions don't effect someone else in a negative way. I usually use the All Items/All TMs code on games I've beaten multiple times so I can breeze through the game. It's especially useful when I finished SoulSilver, and found out you needed the Kyogre from HeartGold for Rayquaza. I don't mind things like that.

But when you start offering hacked pokemon in trades or cheating in battles online that's when I have a problem with it. That's why I usually keep a clone of the pokemon I'm offering just in case I get cheated.

TL;DR Offline it's cool, online you're a scumbag.

Like most people have said, I don't care what you do as long as the results of your actions don't effect someone else in a negative way. I usually use the All Items/All TMs code on games I've beaten multiple times so I can breeze through the game. It's especially useful when I finished SoulSilver, and found out you needed the Kyogre from HeartGold for Rayquaza. I don't mind things like that.

But when you start offering hacked pokemon in trades or cheating in battles online that's when I have a problem with it. That's why I usually keep a clone of the pokemon I'm offering just in case I get cheated.

TL;DR Offline it's cool, online you're a scumbag.

Pokémon Y:
FC: 2165-6285-6760
Name: Sapphire
Safari: Dark (Pawniard, Cacturne, Sableye)