View Single Post
Old August 5th, 2013 (07:23 AM).
Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Silver Tier

Nature: Bold
"Ghost types are pretty tricky to train depending on which one you get. Snype here was a real challenge to tame. He wouldn't listen to a thing I had to say. Most of the time he'd go off pranking everybody he could, including me. I usually always fell for them. Some more... embarrassing then others... heh..." Mark said with a chuckle. "There is the abandoned Lugia dorm if your ever interested in catching some ghosts. They'lll try to play with your head though so I'd be careful going in."

Snype snickered at Merida's reaction to him. He wasn't expecting any "wows" from the crowd but it was all fun for him. The group would eventually reach a mountain path heading right up to the Volcano. The upcoming heat was apparent. Mark threw off his spring jacket and slung it over his shoulder.

"The folks in the academy are pretty nice but that might just be me looking in the right places. Your going to run into a few stuck up trainers around. Some from the Suicune Dorm usually. But just keep away from that kind of crowd and you should be fine. I'm actually from the Raikou Dorm myself which is considered the lowest around." Mark said.

Trainer Academy RP Pokemon
Snype (Sableye)- Lv. 52- Detect, Shadow Sneak, Will-o-wisp, Low Sweep, Foul Play, Taunt (Ability: Keen Eye)
Commodore (Porygon-Z)- Lv. 55 -Signal beam, Conversion 2, Recover, Tri Attack, Ice Beam, Trick Room (Ability: Trace)
Len (Poliwraith)- Lv. 53- Bubblebeam, Brick Break, Body Slam, Belly Drum, Sleep Talk, Rest (Ability: Water Absorb)
Able (Ninjask)- Lv. 46 - X-Scissor, Slash, Double Team, Protect, Baton Pass, Swords Dance (Ability: Speed Boost)
Kara (Gligar) Lv. 35 Acrobatics, Substitute, Fury Cutter, Knock Off, Slash,Toxic (Ability: Poison Heal)
Xerox (Ditto) Lv. 35 Transform (Ability: Imposter)

(In Box)
Shedinja- Lv. 35 Fury Swipes, Confuse Ray, Sand attack, Leech Life, Mind Reader, Scratch (Ability: Wonder Guard)
Omanyte- Lv. 35 Brine, Mud Shot, Rollout, Ice Beam, Protect, Bite
(Ability: Swift Swim)