-Sucker Punch
-Zen Headbutt

Big Bear @Toxic Orb
-Facade
-Protect
-Close Combat
-Crunch

Your Pokémon Partner: Cloud the Castform <3

Reason for joining:There are many reasons I joined this club. First of all, I want to start posting in this section more because I have always been a HUGE fan of Pokemon Clubs but I have never had the time or either I have just been lazy. But it is never too late to start so I shall now! Secondly, normal Pokemon have always been really really interesting to me because the selection of them is very broad and there are always so many to choose from in-game. Normal Pokemon are the most versatile Pokemon in the game because they can learn so many moves and play many different roles. There are also so many adorable little normal Pokemon such as Castform, Skitty, Pidgey, Meowth, Chatot, Happiny, Aipom, and so many more! I cannot find a normal Pokemon that I just do not like. The most important reason for me joining though is getting to have my little Castform as my partner. I just love him and he will always be my favorite Pokemon.

Answer the current topic!
Castform! If I haven't made it obvious, Castform is my favorite Pokemon of all time. It is not just my favorite normal type. He is so cute and versatile how could anyone hate him? I fell in love from the day I got mine in Ruby and I used him on my team from then until I completed the game.

Last edited by Castform; August 6th, 2013 at 01:18 PM.