View Single Post
Old August 6th, 2013, 08:08 PM
CloysterOyster
Master of Ice

Nature: Lax
Quote:
Originally Posted by Normal Spirit View Post
Hey everyone just so you know I updated the main post including the definition of your Pokemon team. My intent was to allow Pokemon teams consisting of at LEAST 50%(3 Pokemon) Normal-Type Pokemon, so your whole team doesn't have to be Normal-Type(For example, my team in my signature).

Welcome Cloysteroyster! I'm glad to have you in the group! I see that you favor Ditto and Porygon, I like your taste . I like those Pokemon a lot too.

I hope that you will have fun with the other members here in the club and that you will help us become better than we were before. I look forward to getting to know you more! Feel free to send me a Friend Request if you like.
I sent you a friend request. I like Ditto because it can morph into any Pokemon and Porygon was much sought after when I used to play the Game Boy Color games. I had to have one with each game I played, just loved it and its moveset. Better than before? Does that have something to do with the previous Normal-type group? I've noticed it's gone.
I have made Facebook pages of all 721 existing Pokémon plus Mega evolutions. If you want to join them, search for them in this format: [Pokémon's name], Pokémon # [Pokédex number], or for Mega evolutions, just type in Mega [Pokémon's name]