View Single Post
Old August 7th, 2013 (12:57 AM).
3rd Gen. Enthusiast
Nature: Naughty
My favorite is Torchic because once it evolves into Blaziken it's unstoppable!
I'll admit that fire is my favorite type so I tend to go with the fire starter, but I really do like the other ones. I liked all 3 in the 1st gen, 2 in the 2nd gen, and 2 in this gen. I'm sure Sceptile is an awesome grass type, but I don't like the look of him and grass isn't a favorite type of mine. Swampert looks pretty cool, but I don't like that he's also a ground type. Just makes it seem like he's not as good in the water as a pure water type. I don't want a Pokémon that's on the GROUND that knows water type attacks, I want full on NAVY SEALS in the WATER! Not to mention that there are 3 water HM's and since I don't carry more than 1 Pokémon of the same type he would end up getting all 3. However Torchic and his evolution line are awesome! The next best thing than a fire Pokémon is a fire Pokémon that fights! Blaziken not only punches and kicks, but he does it with fire! THAT'S HOT. :p
I don't use "uber" Pokémon, I don't calculate stat values, I don't use cheating devices, I don't breed my way to perfection, and I don't care about natures. I catch my Pokemon the way they are, and treat them like individuals instead of brainless drones. If you use this philosophy, copy & paste this into your signature.