View Single Post
Old August 8th, 2013 (03:36 PM).
masquerade
Team Hoenn
Platinum Tier

Nature: Relaxed
I can't believe we only have two months left! It has literally flown over and I'm really excited for these games now. I can't help but wonder what will be in the next issue regarding Pokémon X and Pokémon Y, as Rivvon said it will probably be the last issue before the release so I can sort of expect Starter Evolutions, Gym Leaders and more Pokémon. Thinking about it though if they want to reveal all of the new Pokémon in-time for the release and assuming there is atleast 100, that's another 63 to reveal since we've had 37 up until now, they're going to have to get a move on in more ways than they have been, only one issue of CoroCoro and Eight Pokémon smash episodes won't reveal that amount of Pokémon in such a short time period. I'd say they're either going to have some sort of event where a handful are revealed, they will periodically update the official website, or they will narrow it down to around 30 being unrelieved to be discovered in-game which I personally would love as a player.