Thread: Platinum hack: Pokemon Origin Platinum
View Single Post
Old August 9th, 2013 (10:43 AM).

Game update: I have fixed all freezes up to the post-game. The game can be beaten. Let me know if any post-game freezes occur. I have not experienced any.

Maybe I should just take the hack down. Some people on here don't deserve it.

Quote originally posted by doctorx:
you a**hole in the other forum you posted this and ppl complained on the spear pillar bug that doesnt allow you to pass the grunts so why the hell would you post it here a YEAR later ?!?!?!?!? i dont even think you changed this game a bit..
with this saying i have played this MAGICKRAP all day and now im stuck at the 2 grunts at spear pillar .. fix it or die by my hands.
good day..
I SAID GOOD DAY
I have been busy with work and school. I have just fixed the game. This was posted on here prior to knowing about the spear pillar bug.

It is obvious that you have no experience making games or rom hacks, as there are many bugs that can pop up, and changing something in a Pokemon Hack in one script can cause a completely unrelated script to freeze.

I'm sorry, but learn that if something can go wrong, it will.

Quote originally posted by Texy:
ATTENTION :

This hack is a completley waste of your time, at first I thought it's a really cool hack and started to play it with a friend.

We have encounterd a glitch which causes our game to freeze and we are unable to continue.
The glitch occures before triggering the Giratina event, therefore this game unplayable.
AND DO YOU KNOW THE WORST PART ? THE CREATOR DIDN'T EVEN MENTION THIS, AND IN OTHER FORUMUS HE DOESN'T EVEN CARE WHILE MANY PEOPLE COMPLAIN ABOUT THE TIME THEY HAVE WASTED ON A DAMAGED HACK ****KKKKKKKCCCCCCCCCCC

:-)
Thanks for the time, I am really not raging I just killed and squished a little Pikachu I saw, and then I chopped it to pieces and sold it on ebay under "THE MOST IDIOTIC ROM AND FAIL" catagory.

BYE.

P.S :

I HAVE DELETED YOUR HACK, THEN INSTALLED A CLEAN ROM, OPENED MY LAST SAVE AND IT WORKED BETTER WIHTOUT YOUR HACK.
See above reply. The game is fixed now so give it another try.

Quote originally posted by RPD490:
....Sooo is this still a fun hack? Cuz I rather not go off on the guy's post above me to think that there is a game breaking bug in this hack. I really want to be able to try it, so unless ANYONE else has had the same problem with this guy when playing, and until I get a new R4 Flashcart for my 3DS, I don't want to play until I am sure.
I still get comments telling me that this is an amazing Platinum hack. I believe it is a very fun hack, but there were a few freezes that I didn't have time to fix until now. The game is fixed, so go ahead and play it. But people have no patience, and people don't realize how easily bugs can pop up in games just from one small addition of script. The game is now working, so you shouldn't have any problems.