View Single Post
Old August 10th, 2013, 05:24 AM
zakisrage
In the trunk on Highway 10

Nature: Impish
Most of my friends are male, but I do have a few female friends. My best female friend is my girlfriend, but I'm also friends with her female friends. Even then, most of my female friends are at least slightly tomboyish. It's hard for me to be friends with a complete girly girl who loves fashion and hates video games. I do follow a little fashion myself, but I couldn't care less about what's on Australia's Next Top Model (our version of America's Next Top Model). Though I do get along with my older sister, who loves fashion and rarely plays video games (she likes them, but she's very bad at them).

My friends tend to be quite diverse. Only a few of my closest friends are Muslim (mainly because there aren't as many Muslims in Newcastle as in Sydney, but in Sydney most of my friends were Muslim). Most of them are actually Catholic, strangely enough. I'm even friends with a Jewish girl and an atheist girl. I'm friends with many autistic people like myself too.
Helga: Look Phoebe, you gotta snap out of this. I mean, criminy, it's not like it's the first time you ever farted. Heck, when you sleep over you do it all the time. You rip 'em all night long, they stink to high heaven. It's all I can do to keep from passing out.
Phoebe: Just get out.
- Hey Arnold

Last edited by zakisrage; August 10th, 2013 at 05:41 AM.