View Single Post
Old August 10th, 2013 (07:33 PM).
Vengeance is Vine

Nature: Adamant
Send a message via Skype™ to The Dark Avenger
Quote originally posted by Scarf:
I'm still looking for a good enough reason. It's all looking good and fun, but I don't have a 3DS so for me it's not just buying the game, it's buying the system as well and that's a good chunk of money right there.
Are you a Zelda fan or Smash Bros. Fan???

I was in the same boat as you. I mean, I was looking everywhere for an emulator for the 3ds, ect. I just didn't want to buy a system all for the one game, even though I really really really wanted to at the same time. With the upcoming releases of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds and Smash Bros. 4. Plus the 64 games (Starfox, Ocarina of Time), I feel like I am buying this system PRIMARILY for Pokemon XY but not solely. So I feel much better about it.

If you are just wanting this for pokemon, I would suggest staking out some standard sized 3ds', people are selling them left and right with the release of the XL. You can find them for under $100 buck in some cases, if not a bit cheaper, in decent condition. Over three months, you might be able to save 10 bucks a week, which would equate to $130, maybe enough for the used system and the game.

I am going to pre order after the next CoroCoro. That will probably hint at some more exclusive content of which I can base my final decision. Though, it's a 75% chance for X right now.

The reason I am ordering is because Pokemon is my favorite game series and I love the new designs, features (aside from Megas), 3D graphics, French Theme, Trainer Customization, and the fact that it is a main series Pokemon Game!

Artwork by Fairy+