View Single Post
Old August 11th, 2013 (10:11 AM). Edited August 11th, 2013 by FrozenInfernoZX.
Legendary Trainer ZX
Nature: Adamant
Send a message via AIM to FrozenInfernoZX
Originally Posted by Flamebot View Post
Onyx doesn't evolve from level. Also is there ev points in this? I'm still re running to find any glitchs I missed. Seems like we got ALOT cleared. But I know I messed acouple invisable walls, and I need to re find them. So far, the only other minnor thing that I have found is the areas on pokedex are still kanto. I still got to wait till 8:00 to advanced then I can tell you if stair glitch and blackout glitch are still active.
Onix will be evolving through the use of a new stone called the Earth Stone. Any Pokemon that gains a Rock/Ground/Steel typing through evolution, will be using this stone to evolve. It is going to be a super ultra rare evolution stone that is found in the earth's deepest chambers...

As for the blackout glitch. I figured it out. This only crashes the game after visiting the Pokecenter in Aqualight, I screwed up the return blackout script for that center. So if you are preparing to blackout, visit the Route 54 Pokecenter's first. The Pokedex thing will take a while to overhaul, so that will be done in a much later beta.

Every Pokemon has EV points in this game when battling them. I am in the process of trying to make EV training easier in this game and less time consuming.