View Single Post
Old August 11th, 2013 (12:11 PM). Edited August 11th, 2013 by RandomDSdevel.
The EXP-Grinding Trainer

Nature: Quirky
Quote originally posted by SaniOKh:
Personally, as I've already stated in another thread, I'd prefer a B2/W2-esque sequel to Gen 3 than a remake.
Again, what if they eventually do both? Would you, in that light, guess which pair of games might come first?

Quote originally posted by SaniOKh:
FR/LG allowed you to catch one of them depending on your starter, plus all of them were available in Pokémon Colosseum... yeah, Gen 3 did require a lot of games to complete the Pokédex...
That's one of the only things that I don't like about Generation 3, especially because it's going to make me have to ask here on PCF in anybody near where I live who has Emerald and got the special Mew distribution would be willing to trade for something or to re-'Mystery Gift' me a copy of that distribution if it allowed that.

P.S.: I would like to restate the following:

Quote originally posted by RandomDSdevel:
Can we merge this discussion back into its rightful place in the RSE Remake Speculation Thread, please?
Also, I believe that any discussion of remakes for 3rd-generation games should take place in one thread, so can we also merge that FR/LG remake-speculation thread that I saw into the thread that I mentioned above and rename it to something like the 'Generation III Remake Speculation Thread?'

NOTE: Please send me a private message if you have an extra copy of the special Mew that GameFreak distributed to owners of Generation III games on September 30th, 2006, and can think of a good place where we can meet for a trade.