View Single Post
Old August 13th, 2013 (04:05 PM). Edited August 13th, 2013 by Megaman765.
Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Silver Tier

Nature: Bold
Snype winced a bit from the potion Vanille sprayed but he knew it would help his arm out from that nasty bite. Snype rubbed his arm and smiled up at the girl. Snype gave an approving nod. Mark was satisfied with the capture. If that Growlithe broke out, that Roar would have sent them running. Still, having a Pokemon like that would be useful if they found their selves and a nasty situation.

"Hey I try what I can. The last time we tried catching these, it sent us right back to town. Good thing that I was lucky enough with this catch. I'm sure she'll love it!" Mark said with a smile. Mark kept an eye around. He wasn't done there. If that Magmortar from before spotted him then he'd have to fight for sure. This time he wasn't going to run.

"Just watch your attacks and make sure the wild Pokemon dosn't have any tricks. They won't fight fair all the time. They aren't trained after all." Mark said.

Trainer Academy RP Pokemon
Snype (Sableye)- Lv. 52- Detect, Shadow Sneak, Will-o-wisp, Low Sweep, Foul Play, Taunt (Ability: Keen Eye)
Commodore (Porygon-Z)- Lv. 55 -Signal beam, Conversion 2, Recover, Tri Attack, Ice Beam, Trick Room (Ability: Trace)
Len (Poliwraith)- Lv. 53- Bubblebeam, Brick Break, Body Slam, Belly Drum, Sleep Talk, Rest (Ability: Water Absorb)
Able (Ninjask)- Lv. 46 - X-Scissor, Slash, Double Team, Protect, Baton Pass, Swords Dance (Ability: Speed Boost)
Kara (Gligar) Lv. 35 Acrobatics, Substitute, Fury Cutter, Knock Off, Slash,Toxic (Ability: Poison Heal)
Xerox (Ditto) Lv. 35 Transform (Ability: Imposter)

(In Box)
Shedinja- Lv. 35 Fury Swipes, Confuse Ray, Sand attack, Leech Life, Mind Reader, Scratch (Ability: Wonder Guard)
Omanyte- Lv. 35 Brine, Mud Shot, Rollout, Ice Beam, Protect, Bite
(Ability: Swift Swim)