View Single Post
Old August 14th, 2013, 03:59 PM
*Icecold*
Bow down to Queen Meowstic

Nature: Hasty
What was your team in Pokemon Mystery Dungeon? In Explorers of Sky, I had a Bulbasaur hero and Meowth partner along with a Girafarig named 64ZooLane, an Absol named Shade, a Snubbull hatched from an egg and more powerful team members. 64 was by far my favorites. In Gates to Infinity, I had an Oshawott hero and Pikachu partner along with Vixen the Zoroark, Bundles the Leavanny and Emolga who was used often.
Did you have a particular pokemon join your party? I purposely had a Starly and Dratini join my large Sky team, because they're extremly useful.
Did you create a team on impulse? I guess? I mean, I went with what I had and if I didn't like a Pokemon I let it go.
Did you just go along with you and your partner? Nope! Unless I had no choice, I remembered to always bring backup!
After the main storyline, did you change your party around? Not really, unless new powerful Pokemon offered to join.

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.