View Single Post
Old August 16th, 2013 (01:56 AM).
Hannah
the seasons pokémon
Community Supporter

Nature: Quiet
I've been inactive for a really long time, so I think it's time to catch up with you guys. Everything's spoiler'd because not all people want to read my rants, sadly.

Spoiler:
Quote originally posted by AWsquared:
I was browsing the front page of DeviantArt and one of the top deviants was an Adventure Time dress up game.
This is so adorable. I made my own, but she doesn't really look like an Adventurer, if you ask me. I like the pants, though! I might buy a pair of jeans with that color soon. I'm a sucker for different-colored pants, see.

Spoiler:

What do you think of the idea of a season 5.2? What kind of episodes do you expect there to be? Any predictions on how season 5 will end?

Wow, I didn't know this. The Adventure Time creators always have tricks up their sleeves, don't they? Well, I don't really know what to expect in Season 5.2. Most of the eps have been completely random since season one, but there are some that actually have a story behind it. I think in Season 5.2, we're going to get more doses of laughter and randomness, and I hope we get a pinch of Marceline and Princess Bubblegum's back story along the way, too.

Quote originally posted by ZachLMedia:
Also, I see that they finally decided to give Marceline some bangs in her hair :P
When I saw this, I was like yes. I've always imagined her with bangs and I'm so glad that the Adventure Time team finally gave her some. Other than that, I think her outfit in that ep looks amazing -- I've always adored her for her fashion sense and plain awesomeness.

Do you have any ships (Or pairings) that you support either canon or non canon? Which one's your favorite or "OTP (one true pairing)"?

Just because I want to learn more about Marcy and PB's friendship/rivalry doesn't mean I ship Bubbline. The only ships I support are Finn x Flame Princess and Jake x Lady Rainicorn.

Do you have any Adventure Time merchandise? If you have any, feel free to share with picture.

These are old pictures, but okay.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
#585 Deerling
Supporter Collab January 2015
who needs pairs when you have
friends as awesome as mine