View Single Post
Old August 16th, 2013, 01:56 AM
Hannah
exceptionally ordinary

Nature: Calm
I've been inactive for a really long time, so I think it's time to catch up with you guys. Everything's spoiler'd because not all people want to read my rants, sadly.

Spoiler:
Quote:
Originally Posted by AWsquared View Post
I was browsing the front page of DeviantArt and one of the top deviants was an Adventure Time dress up game.
This is so adorable. I made my own, but she doesn't really look like an Adventurer, if you ask me. I like the pants, though! I might buy a pair of jeans with that color soon. I'm a sucker for different-colored pants, see.

Spoiler:

Quote:

What do you think of the idea of a season 5.2? What kind of episodes do you expect there to be? Any predictions on how season 5 will end?

Wow, I didn't know this. The Adventure Time creators always have tricks up their sleeves, don't they? Well, I don't really know what to expect in Season 5.2. Most of the eps have been completely random since season one, but there are some that actually have a story behind it. I think in Season 5.2, we're going to get more doses of laughter and randomness, and I hope we get a pinch of Marceline and Princess Bubblegum's back story along the way, too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZachLMedia View Post
Also, I see that they finally decided to give Marceline some bangs in her hair :P
When I saw this, I was like yes. I've always imagined her with bangs and I'm so glad that the Adventure Time team finally gave her some. Other than that, I think her outfit in that ep looks amazing -- I've always adored her for her fashion sense and plain awesomeness.

Quote:

Do you have any ships (Or pairings) that you support either canon or non canon? Which one's your favorite or "OTP (one true pairing)"?

Just because I want to learn more about Marcy and PB's friendship/rivalry doesn't mean I ship Bubbline. The only ships I support are Finn x Flame Princess and Jake x Lady Rainicorn.

Quote:

Do you have any Adventure Time merchandise? If you have any, feel free to share with picture.

These are old pictures, but okay.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

i ii iii iv
you're just as
sane as i am