Thread: Pixel Perfect
View Single Post
Old August 17th, 2013 (06:09 AM). Edited August 19th, 2013 by Hannah.
trying to be cool
Gold Tier

Nature: Quiet
Quote originally posted by Thergox:
I really wish I had something unique to say about your custom Pokeballs, but everyone else has already said what I would :) These are really amazing, not only because you don't often see such a thing but because you do it so well and actually put some heart into it.

I would like to request a pokeball:

Pokemon: Spiritomb
Notes: None needed

Please and thank you!
Aw, shucks. I'm flattered. I really do appreciate each and every one of your critiques, guys! It helps me to improve my work a lot more, and it inspires me to continue what I'm doing. Anyway, here's your request!

I made two in case you didn't like the first one. Hope you like it! You can always ask for a redo, of course. Thanks for requesting, and telling your friends about my sprite shop would definitely help me out a lot!

Announcement

Fusions are now available! Please check the main post for more information!
“You see, love liberates. It doesn’t bind. Love says I love you, I love you if you’re in China, I love you if you’re across town, I love you if you’re in Harlem. I love you. I would like to be near you, I’d like to have your arms around me, I’d like to hear your voice in my ear. But that’s not possible now. So, I love you. Go.”