View Single Post
Old August 19th, 2013, 08:27 AM
ElectricPikachu

Nature: Gentle
Well, a little summary of what story you've created already would be nice to have, so I know what you want me to work off of. I'll start creating the starters immediately, and PM you the concept art and sprites.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultimo1991 View Post
accepted if you can make sprites that would b awsome i can insert them myself as long as they are 64x64 that is :D oh also let ur ideas flow as i only got ideas for the middle of the game atm non for endgame or beggining.. if you guys want me to summarize on here the story i will do!
Oh, and just call on me when you need something. I see that a lot of other people have taken the positions I've applied for, so it's okay if you don't send me to work very often. I work best when I'm not left to figure out my job on my own, and when you tell me exactly what my mission is. (Ex. I want you to create our Fakemon starters. Can you make this story better? Can you change these starters to
your Fakemon ones?)
I CANNOT DO TRUE "SCRIPTING." THAT MEANS I CAN'T DO THINGS LIKE CHANGE A CHARACTER'S SCRIPT, THEIR ACTIONS, OR ANY OTHER STUFF.

MY CLUB MEMBERSHIPS
-
Full Metal Alchemist
Harvest Moon
Animal Crossing
-
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”

Last edited by ElectricPikachu; August 19th, 2013 at 08:35 AM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.