View Single Post
Old August 19th, 2013, 09:19 AM
Rin Okumura
I'm Rin. Rin Okumura.

Nature: Lonely
Send a message via Skype™ to Rin Okumura
So I just wrote this paragraph for my amazing girlfriend and I have never wrote anything like tbis before and woukd just like some feedback on it "

"Hey baby boo <3

When I met you, I never thought that we would ever be together, I instantly thought "that girl is too perfect for me*. You're funny, beautiful, incredible and too perfect to put into words. I don't know how I got you, maybe luck, I don't know. But what I do know is that I am happy that I am with you, and nobody else. My heart skips a beat when I think of you, and I get butterflies when I talk to you. And when I heard you singing...I melted inside. Your voice is angellic. You are angellic. Like a gift from heaven. When I talk to you, I can't help but smile, and when we're not talking, I can't help but think of you. I long for the day when we can actually be together, cuddling and kissing and doing cute stuff together. I don't know what I would do without you in my life. I love you more than words could ever explain. My heart beats for you, and only you. No other girls catch my eye any more because I already have perfection in my life. My mind goes all coo-coo when you tell how i'm perfect, when I know i'm not. But I still love it when you say i'm perfect. You're my girlfriend, and also the bestest friend I could ever ask for. I love you Grace, more than anyone or anything in the world. <3<3<3<3 :* "

"You trusted me, so I'll trust you too. That's what being friends means, doesn't it..?" - Rin Okumura, Blue Exorcist

-----------------------------------

FC: 3282-2759-1053
IGN: Natsu

Last edited by Rin Okumura; August 19th, 2013 at 09:20 AM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.