View Single Post
Old August 19th, 2013 (10:38 AM).
Ultimo1991
Team Ultimo/Infinity Leader

Nature: Impish
Send a message via Skype™ to Ultimo1991
the summary im still working on but let's say can you do trainer sprites? also if ya could make 2 Legendary Fakemon dragons that would b awsome as Riolu will b the only starter as it goes with the story per say also the scripting is all me atm no worries i can do the best from the team so far

Quote originally posted by ElectricPikachu:
Well, a little summary of what story you've created already would be nice to have, so I know what you want me to work off of. I'll start creating the starters immediately, and PM you the concept art and sprites.

Oh, and just call on me when you need something. I see that a lot of other people have taken the positions I've applied for, so it's okay if you don't send me to work very often. I work best when I'm not left to figure out my job on my own, and when you tell me exactly what my mission is. (Ex. I want you to create our Fakemon starters. Can you make this story better? Can you change these starters to
your Fakemon ones?)
I CANNOT DO TRUE "SCRIPTING." THAT MEANS I CAN'T DO THINGS LIKE CHANGE A CHARACTER'S SCRIPT, THEIR ACTIONS, OR ANY OTHER STUFF.

Owner and Creator of pokemon Infinity/Starlite/Galaxy
Pokemon Infinity recruiting if ya wish to help plz visit Team Ultimo team thread thx and i appreciate it:D